woensdag 29 april 2009

rice and dogs

my class ended earlier than usual today, so i felt adventurous and tried to make a nice dessert for my beloved family. i don't know exacly HOW, but i managed to turn very nice things like rice, milk, sugar and cinnamon into something that tasted so foul i can still taste it after having chinese food and brushing my teeth. needless to say, my family had to have nice healthy strawberries for dessert and i made the evidence disappear down the drain... so instead of posting photos of people hungrily devouring the great stuff i made, i'll post some drawings of dogs i've been doing as research for our final assignment this year:




the drawings are pretty small, but i had to take photos of them anyway since my scanner started coughing at me as soon as i switched it on.

Geen opmerkingen: